The Heavy Rigging & Transport Workshop in Houston is the next stop on the 2014 ITI Workshop Tour and is packed withincredible speakers and interactive training opportunities!
ITI Workshops are designed to provide interactive training and world class speakers to “lifting leaders” in their organizations. The event will focus on rigging, lifting and transport challenges faced by companies in the Gulf Coast region and beyond.
Here are five reasons the Heavy Rigging & Lifting Workshop is a can’t miss training event!
Each participant will receive Mr. Anderson new book Rigging Engineering Basics, a $139 value. Mr. Anderson will be speaking and instructing out of his book regarding rigging engineering activities.
Each participant will also receive Mr. Van Daal’s book The Art of Heavy Transport, a $199 value. He will also host two extended sessions at the Workshop in which he will discuss actual executed transports that aid the understanding of the various subjects.
The speaker lineup for this event is, well, robust:
- Mike Parnell, President/CEO – Industrial Training International
- ASME B30 Vice Chairman (Cranes & Riggign), ASME P30 Chairman (Lift Planning)
- Marco van Daal, PE – Owner – The Works International
- World-leading expert on heavy transport; formerly with Mammoet
- Keith Anderson – Chief Rigging Engineer – Bechtel
- ASME P30 Member and leading expert in rigging engineering
- Roger “Skip” Ohman, Jr., P.E. – Technical Adviser – The Crosby Group
- Leading expert on rigging hardware and author of majority of Crosby Training Curriculum
- Jim Yates, P.E. – SVP of Engineering & Technical Services – Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- ASME P30 Member and leading expert on heavy lift and transport
- Ken Reynolds – Lifting & Hoisting Team Leader – Shell Exploration & Production
- ASME B30 Member and oversight of Shell’s lifting and hoisting program
In addition to these presenters there are also some great partners who will be on site and available for attendees to ask questions, learn about new products and place orders. Buckner Heavy Lift Cranes, Delta Rigging & Tools, Lonestar Rigging, Lifting Gear Hire, Barnhart Cranes & Rigging, Bishop Lifting Products, LEEA, Dearborn Companies and CAROL Rigging & Lifting Engineering will be present and are prepared to assist the attending organizations with their rigging, lifting and transport needs.
ITI and all of the scheduled speakers and industry vendors are looking forward to visiting Houston, the Energy Capital of the World! This event will be hosted at the Hilton Houston North, in the heart of the Energy Corridor. The Workshop will be an awesome interactive training experience that attendees will find extremely valuable and enjoyable.
For more information about this event or other ITI Workshops, please visit us at www.iti.com/workshops.